Have you registered yet?
We are looking forward to our fabulous workshop this coming Saturday, presented by Josie Burgess.
Choral meets Orff! Come find out how to beef up the choral program in your class and with your choir, all while staying true to the tenets of the Orff philosophy: SING, MOVE, PLAY, CREATE!
Registration in advance is kindly appreciated! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Take advantage of our Subscription to see all 3 full-length workshops this year - only $135!
- October 3, 2015 - Josie Burgess
"The Art of Song" - Choral meets Orff!
- January 30, 2016 - Tim Wiegand
"Energize Your Music Room, Then Light Up the Show!"
"I've observed Tim with both children and adults and am quite impressed with his work. He understands good teaching and his creative writing style both challenges and rewards his students. I suspect his new publication will be well received!" - Randy DeLelles
- April 9, 2016 - Sharing Day
"The Contemporary Classroom"
Featuring local teachers and sessions including:
- World Music Education
- Students and Technology in the Music Room
- Music/Literature/Social Justice
- Drum Circles in the Elementary Classroom (featuring Lucas Coffey of Rhythm Rhythm Rhythm)