The government of Indonesia may again revise the budget deficit target this year.
• Budget Deficit Indonesia Expected to Widen to 2.7% of GDP in 2016
The first period of Indonesia’s tax amnesty program is almost completed. What's the score?
• Update Indonesia's Tax Amnesty Program, Singapore Banks to Police
Although challenges persist, there is optimism about accelerating economic growth.
• Analysis Indonesian Economy: What about Indonesia's Economy in 2017?
Although at a slower pace, Indonesia's exports and imports continued to contract in August 2016.
• Indonesia Posts USD $293.6 Million Trade Surplus in August 2016
Ford's decision to exit Indonesia may trigger a lawsuit. Meanwhile a tax scandal may emerge.
• Ford Motor Indonesia Facing a Tax Scandal & Lawsuit
Disbursement of micro credit (KUR) in Indonesia was solid in the first eight months of the year.
• Low Credit Growth in Indonesia, but Micro Credit Program (KUR) on Course
Given the rebound in coal prices, is it worth investing in Indonesian coal mining companies?
• Coal Miners Listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange See Rising Shares
Ceramic producers in Indonesia are producing less than half of what they can produce.
• Is the Ceramic Industry of Indonesia in Danger?
Rising Internet and smartphone penetration boost Indonesia's e-commerce industry.
• E-Commerce Market Indonesia: Online Retail Growing Strongly
What are the natural disasters that can disturb the economy of Indonesia?
• Natural Disasters in Indonesia
An overview of trade fairs, expos and exhibitions that are organized in Indonesia.
• Trade Fairs, Expos & Exhibitions in Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia