Bank Indonesia left its interest rate policy unchanged at the March 2017 policy meeting.
• Bank Indonesia Keeps Key Interest Rate at 4.75% in March 2017
Indonesia's benchmark Jakarta Composite Index finished at an all-time record high on Friday.
• Stock Market Indonesia: Jakarta Composite Index at Record High
Indonesia's exports and imports grew at a slower pace in February 2017 (in line with estimates).
• Import & Export: BPS Releases Indonesia's February Trade Data
The 0% import duty policy for Chinese ceramic imports could hurt Indonesia's ceramic sector.
• Deindustrialization in Indonesia's Ceramic Industry due to ACFTA?
Utilization of Indonesia's installed car production capacity may fall from 58% to 55% in 2017.
• Utilization of Indonesia's Car Manufacturing Capacity Low
Cement sales in Indonesia rose 0.2% (y/y) to 4.54 million tons in February 2017, below est.
.• Cement Sales in Indonesia Continue to Disappoint in February 2017
As part of his Asia-Pacific tour, US Vice President Mike Pence plans to visit Indonesia in April 2017.
• US Vice President Mike Pence to Visit Indonesia in April 2017
Bank Indonesia carefully monitors the impact of higher electricity tariffs on inflation in March 2017.
• Inflation Indonesia: Administered Price Adjustments Form Challenge
Will the "banking information secrecy" culture in Indonesia end due to the tax amnesty program?
• Tax & Transparency: No More Banking Data Secrecy in Indonesia?
An overview of corporate earnings (FY 2016) of Indonesia's listed companies.
• Corporate Earnings Reports Indonesia's Listed Companies FY-2016
What do you need to know about the opening of a representative office in Indonesia?
• How to Establish a Representative Office (KPPA) in Indonesia?
An overview of trade fairs, expos and exhibitions that are organized in Indonesia.
• Trade Fairs, Expos & Exhibitions in Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia