We Can't Wait To See You!
We are excited to share after more than a year of social distancing, we are now preparing to reopen the practice to our clients!
We are eager to see you in person, but in order to ensure that our staff is adequately prepared for these changes, we expect to begin accepting in-office visits on July 19th.
When you arrive for your pet's visit, please note the change in our protocols:
- A limited number of in-office visits will be offered on a daily basis. We expect to gradually increase this availability until all scheduled appointments can be facilitated in person.
- Curbside care appointments will remain an option for clients who prefer to wait outside.
- Two adults per appointment will be allowed to accompany the pet inside.
- At this time we are still requiring masks and will reassess this on an ongoing basis.
- Sample or patient drop-off (including surgical and urgent care patients), technician appointments, and supply pick-ups, will remain curbside only until further notice.
- All visitors, regardless of visit type, will need to call upon arrival.
- If you will be coming inside with your pet, a member of our staff will escort you into the building when your pet's exam room is ready.
- We will maintain a continued commitment to everyone's health and safety, and will continue to offer hand sanitizer and take extra cleaning precautions between each visit.
- Please maintain six feet of distance from others in the lobby.
To reiterate, we are currently allowing only two pet parents inside for the duration of the appointment. Thank you for your cooperation!
If you have any questions or concerns about these changes, please give us a call at 360-356-1152.