- Confirmation 2015-2016: This year we will be exploring the Old Testament, Small Catechism and Bible Structure. Click HERE for date and topics discussions.
- 11th Annual Hunger Walk: We are looking forward to the next BIG fundraiser- The Annual Food Bank Hunger Walk. More...
- Performing Arts at Calvary: PAC begins on Sunday, September 6, 2015 from 3-4:30pm in Hale Aloha. More....
- Cancer Support Group: This group will be led by Jesse Jones, a cancer survivor. First meeting will be held on Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 7:00pm in Hale Aloha. More...
- Peace Vigil: Calvary by the Sea will be hosting a Peace Vigil on Sunday, September 20, 2015 at 6:00pm in the Sanctuary.
- Save the Date! The Hukilau Conference Fall Assembly will be held on Saturday, September 26, 2015 from 10:00am to 3:00pm at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church. More details to come.
- 2015 Family Retreat: The CBTS Family Retreat will be held October 9-12, 2015 at Camp Mokuleia. Click HERE for more information.
Worship @ Calvary, August 16, 2015:
Kahu Tim continues the sermon series from John 6. This week’s lesson focuses on Wisdom. The presence of Wisdom is also invoked for all students, young and old, new and continuing, as they are blessed in both services.
7:30 a.m. service | 10:00 a.m. service
Where the Calvary 'Ohana comes together.
Please send any and all requests to the Calvary church office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Looking for place to live: Aloha, my name is John Coleman and I am a single gay man looking for a supportive environment. Either an apartment, studio, or room would be perfect. Please contact me at 808-691-5448 if you know of any available spaces to rent. Thank you.
- Three week stay: Me and my family are coming to Honolulu for 3 weeks. We would be very interested in a home-stay with a family, or taking care of someone's home while they are out of town. More...
- Have any painting needs? E-mail Igor Sauchuk at email@example.com. Interior and exterior painting specialist. Willing and ready to begin work immediately.
For other church events please consult our calendar. or join us on Facebook!