For other church events please consult our calendar. or join us on Facebook!
- Annual Meeting: The CBTS Annual Meeting will be held on Sunday, February 22, 2015. Worship & Communion at 8:30am followed by the Annual Meeting at 9:00am.
- Budget Hearing Meetings: There will be budget hearing meetings available to the congregation. Question and Answer sessions for all members on the 2015 budget. Meetings will be held between services and immediately following the 10am worship on February 8th and 15th.
- CPR Training: CPR Training will be held at Calvary on Sunday, February 8, 2015 at 12:00pm in Ohana Lani. Call the church office 377-5477 to reserve your spot. MORE...
- Souper Bowl Sunday: Please support Angel Network Charities by bringing canned soup or canned food to worship on Sunday, February 1, 2015. Souper Bowl Sunday Flyer.
- Adult Access Group: Calvary by the Sea presents a class that will help with the bumps and potholes life can sometimes put you through. The first class will be held on Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 6:30pm in the Loft. Class Flyer.
- Soup Anyone?: The midweek prayers and soup begin February, 25th and continue each Wednesday until March 25th, 2015. If you are able to donate soup or volunteer your cooking skills, please call the church office (377-5477) and speak with Lehua.
- First Communion: Children from the ages of 3 and up are welcome to participate in First Communion. Orientation will be held on Sunday, March 15 and March 22 at 8:45am in Pastor Tim's office. First Communion will be held on Sunday March 29, 2015 at the 10am service. Click HERE to download an application.
- Confirmation Class: The 2014-2015 Confirmation class is held most Wednesday evenings at 6:00pm in Ohana Lani and is under the direction of Pastor Tim Mason. View 2015 Confirmation Schedule.
- PAC: Performing Arts at Calvary has begun! Click HERE for PAC rehearsal dates and times for 2015.