- Confirmation 2015-2016: This year we will be exploring the Old Testament, Small Catechism and Bible Structure. Click HERE for date and topics discussions.
- 11th Annual Hunger Walk: We are looking forward to the next BIG fundraiser- The Annual Food Bank Hunger Walk. More...
- Campus News: The lock box combinations for Hale Aloha, Ohana Lani and the Sanctuary have been changed. Please contact the church office (808-377-5477 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for the new combinations.
- Cancer Support Group: This group will be led by Jesse Jones, a cancer survivor. First meeting will be held on Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 7:00pm in Hale Aloha. More...
- Peace Vigil: Calvary by the Sea will be hosting a Peace Vigil on Sunday, September 20, 2015 at 6:00pm in the Sanctuary.
- Save the Date: The Hukilau Conference Fall Assembly will be held on Saturday, September 26, 2015 from 10:00am to 3:00pm at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church. More details to come.
Worship @ Calvary, August 9, 2015:
Kahu Tim continues unpacking Jesus’ statement, “I am the bread that came down from heaven” (John 6: 41). The 7:30 service features the sung liturgy. The 10 am service concludes outside with a mother and daughter ocean baptism. The choir sets the tone of worship with a setting of “Give Me Jesus.”
7:30 a.m. service | 10:00 a.m. service
Where the Calvary 'Ohana comes together.
Please send any and all requests to the Calvary church office at email@example.com.
- Looking for place to live: Aloha, my name is John Coleman and I am a single gay man looking for a supportive environment. Either an apartment, studio, or room would be perfect. Please contact me at 808-691-5448 if you know of any available spaces to rent. Thank you.
- Three week stay: Me and my family are coming to Honolulu for 3 weeks. We would be very interested in a home-stay with a family, or taking care of someone's home while they are out of town. More...
- Have any painting needs? E-mail Igor Sauchuk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interior and exterior painting specialist. Willing and ready to begin work immediately.
For other church events please consult our calendar. or join us on Facebook!