- 11th Annual Hunger Walk: We are looking forward to the next BIG fundraiser- The Annual Food Bank Hunger Walk. More..
- 2015 Family Retreat: The CBTS Family Retreat will be held October 9-12, 2015 at Camp Mokuleia. Click HERE for more information.
- Peace Vigil: Calvary by the Sea will be hosting a Peace Vigil on Sunday, September 20, 2015 at 6:00pm in the Sanctuary.
- Save the Date! The Hukilau Conference Fall Assembly will be held on Saturday, September 26, 2015 from 10:00am to 3:00pm at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church. Click HERE for more information.
- Global Mission Project 2015
- Confirmation 2015-2016: This year we will be exploring the Old Testament, Small Catechism and Bible Structure. Click HERE for date and topic discussions.
- Performing Arts at Calvary: PAC begins on Sunday, September 6, 2015 from 3-4:30pm in Hale Aloha. More....
- Money Talks: But what the hell is it saying?! You are invited to a CBTS fundraiser on Friday, September 25 at 7:00pm. This is a 2-women musical comedy that celebrates success, failure, and inherent worth! Visit www.ilovemoneytalks.com for more information.
- Cancer Support Group: This group will be led by Jesse Jones, a cancer survivor. First meeting will be held on Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 7:00pm in Hale Aloha. More...
- A Course in Miracles: is a thought system and mind training that offers a complete alternative to what the world would have you believe. Click HERE for more information.
- FACE: The Faith Action for Community Equity.
Worship @ Calvary, September 6, 2015:
We honor Queen Liliʽuokalani on her birthday (Sept. 2). Both services feature her compositions, including “The Queen’s Prayer” as the confession. The 7:30 am service is the sung liturgy. The 10 am service includes Na Wahine, the Calvary Choir, and Lisa Kimsey. Kahu Tim helps us understand better what it means to be “Touched by Grace.”
7:30 a.m. service | 10:00 a.m. service
Where the Calvary 'Ohana comes together.
Please send any and all requests to the Calvary church office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other church events please consult our calendar. or join us on Facebook!
- Neighbors of our church have lost their beloved dog, "Halfie." Click HERE for more information and a picture of Halfie.