Itinerary change on The Pacific Jewel:
- Itinerary change on Pacific Jewel
- The Blue Mugs present the 4th Ukulele Jamboree
- Ukulele Tip of the month
will now spend an evening in Brisbane allowing those who are interested to attend "State of Origin 1". Transfers and tickets from the ship will be included complimentary in your package. Please note this is an optional extra and at your choice.
All other Ukulele activities and inclusions remain the same, however to manage the visit to Brisbane the Pacific Jewel will not be visiting Mooloolaba.
The Blue Mugs 4th Annual Ukulele Jamboree:
- Transfers and tickets are complimentary to the "State of Origin"
- All ukulele activities remain the same'
- Entrance to all the Ukulele activities can only be accessed on presentation of your "Exclusive access tickets" provided by Ukulele Cruise Australia
- Shore excursions for Brisbane will be available shortly we will advise the details as soon as possible
As the Major Sponsor of the Blue Mountains Ukulele Festival a quick shout out for those of you in NSW don't forget:
11th to 13th November 2016
Come along for a weekend of ukulele jamming in the beautiful "Riverwood Downs" Barrington Tops, New South Wales
Ukulele tip of the month
Play with and for people. Nothing gets you practicing harder than the threat of public humiliation! When you join a ukulele group, a few pieces are usually given to all the members to learn prior to the next meeting. If you’re at all prone to blowing off practicing, this gives you some accountability as well as a focus and reason for your practice.
On a friendlier note, ukulele clubs have experienced players who can see when you’re going wrong and offer you tips and guidance. And, of course, people are always around to inspire you with new techniques, ideas, and music.
Of course you could also joins us on the 2017 Ukulele Cruise along. Phone 02 47822188