IHE Symposium on Wednesday 22 April, 14h00 - 17h30:
Interoperability in Practice for eHealth and mHealth
14h00: Luxembourg Minister of Health - Welcome Address
14h30: Luxembourg Prime Minister - Opening Address
IHE Symposium program:
- Overview and New Directions for IHE - What is happening in the Interoperability arena in Europe.
- IHE Conformity Assessment - Will take place for the first time in Europe during the last part of the 2015 Connectathon - for further information click.
- Interoperability for mHealth Applications and new IHE Profiles for Mobile Use - These Profiles feature at the Europe Connectathon for the first time.
- Unwired Health: Create Step-change Innovations in Mobile Patient ICTs - Opportunities to answer a pre Commercial Procurement (PCP) will be explored to build an eHealth solution using Apps for three regions in Europe.
- eHealth in the European and International Landscape - What is happening in the market place.
- Outcome and Continuation European Projects (EPSOS/EXPAND) - Practical experiences to provide better understanding of interoperability.
- Portugal-Luxembourg Example - Interoperability in two national projects.
- EU-USA Trillium Bridge - learning experiences from an international project.