Dear Members and Friends,
With the demise of winter and the warmth of spring just around the corner it is time for your IHE-Europe Connectathon flag to be unfurled - we are little more than two months till Venice hosts what will be a spectacular Connectathon, 3-7 April at the Maritime Port.
• For Vendors: The registration period is closed, but now the hard work begins – preparing products and solutions for the all-important peer-to-peer interoperability testing, in a structured and controlled testing environment.
• For Users: The Gazelle Test Bed is being prepared by IHE-Services to enable the testing process, provide you with up-to-date information and to assist you in your decision-making process of “what actual works with what”.
• For Connectathon attendees: Venice will provide a superb parallel programme of national and international interoperability events, opportunities to meet peers and network with experts in the IHE field.
• For Seminar attendees: Programme details are being finalised – be sure to keep Tuesday 4 / Wednesday 5 April free – you will see top scientific sessions with speakers from across Europe delivering important messages on interoperability.
• For a few lucky companies or organisations: If you are looking for somewhere really special to host a meeting or event, choose the place where digital health is being born. The Maritime Port Venice is a unique host site and your visitors will also enjoy a VIP tour of the Connectathon floor plus the chance to “meet and mingle” with IHE specialists.
Looking forward to seeing you in Venice - in just two months’ time!