As we did last week, this week we will be holding three services.
10.00am and 11.00am Sunday morning.
- Each service will be 45 minutes long.
- We will have a maximum of 100 in the main auditorium, with an overflow of 50 downstairs in the flexi-space (where the service will be streamed).
- You will need to register which service you would like to attend.
- Children's Quarry will be operating during both services, for the entirety of the service. You will need to register your child, and let us know which service you are attending.
- The format of the services will be simple, incorporating sung worship, prayer, a sermon longer than 7 minutes, and other elements depending on the Sunday, including communion.
- The intention is for Encounter (our intermediates ministry) to happen the following Sunday. Glen and the team will be working out the logistics around that. We will let you know.
We will also be holding a Sunday evening service.
- This will be held downstairs in the flexi space and in K1.
- The Sunday evening format will be slightly different than it was prior to Lockdown. We will go straight into each session rather than begin together with fellowship (this will only be the case while at level 2).
- In the Flexi Space Cathy Sheppard will be continuing her sessions on "Understanding People, Understanding Reconciliation."
Cathy will spend some time reminding people of the previous sessions, along with continuing along with session 3 - Building Trust.
- In K1 we will be holding a guided prayer session:
How does God’s light, truth, love and hope flourish in us, in our Church and in our communities? We will come together for a time of guided prayer, praying into the “ what next” for our Church.
Numbers are limited for the evening service, please register below.
You need to register
You will need to register for the services. We need to keep a register of who is attending. That will not preclude people who do not register, but if the service is full we may not be able to accommodate you. Also, by registering, it will help us better plan the logistics around each service, including helping our Children's ministry.
When you come into the church building in the morning, you will be greeted by Cathie Boyce and Keith Vaughan, who will greet you and mark your names on the registry (or have you fill in the form if you have not pre-registered). In the evening it will be Rob Petrini.
We have an online form for you to fill in:
For people who will be in the morning service (including youth, and children who will not be going into Quarry), you have a selection of the two:
Sunday, June 7 - 10.00am
Sunday, June 7 - 11.00am
Please register each individual separately (including children). If your child intends to attend Quarry, please do not fill out the above Sunday morning service form. We have a separate registration for kids attending Quarry (as they will not be in the main service):
Children's Church June 7 - 10.00am
Children's Church June 7 - 11.00am
For the evening service:
Sunday Evening, June 7 - Cathy Sheppard
Sunday Evening, June 7 - Prayer Session
Furthermore, Encounter is happening during the 10.00am service only. Encounter is our Intermediates ministry. Please register your child at the link below:
Sunday Morning Encoutner, June 7 - 10am
Newsletter & LifeGroup Resources
This Sunday we will also be handing out our newsletter along with LifeGroup sermon study resources. Please collect them as you enter the church.
Let us know if you need any assistance
Andy and the youth team will be helping anyone needing assistance on Sunday morning. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything you may need ahead of time.
Don't worry if you don't feel comfortable coming along. We are working hard to livestream the service, but at the very least we will be recording it and making it available. Please let us know if you would like access to it.
A reminder that if you feel unwell please stay at home.
Really looking forward to seeing you all this coming Sunday!
May the Lord bless you and may His peace cover you and your family.
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear...