Board Meeting Highlights-March
- CMA withdrawal from accreditation
- MLAs added to email distribution
- Academies to submit Lab Week funding request
- Student guide to be released
- NBSMLT rules revised for 2016 Check website for updated version.
*In accordance with NBSMLT Vision & Values respecting transparency,copies of the full meeting minutes and reports are available to all registrants and members of the public at anytime by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Public Relations Committee held their first meeting of 2016 in March. This committee is comprised of each academy's PR Representative.
- The NBSMLT Executive director participated on the CSMLS Professional Standards Council meeting, and acted as an advisor for the new CSMLS mentoring program in February, as well as a meeting about the World Trade Organization's transparency requirements regarding barriers to technical trades in March.