2015 Eastern Canada Circle K District Convention (DCon)
The 2015 Eastern Canada Circle K District Convention will take place on the campus of University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario February 19 to 21, 2015.
What’s Happening at DCon?
FUN! FELLOWSHIP! SERVICE!
- Training of Club Presidents and Secretaries
- Training of Faculty and Kiwanis Advisors
- Fundraising and Service Project Ideas
- Marketing & Promotion / Using Social Media
- Recruitment and Retention of Members
- Navigating the CKI Website & Membership Update Centre
- Kiwanis Family Relations
- Taking the Bite Out of Public Speaking
House of Delegates
- State of the District Reports
- District Elections
Bowling Tournament for Eliminate
Update on The Eliminate Project
Information on the International Convention
Dance Lessons – An annual tradition
Entertainment and more
Registration will be online and will available soon. The registration fee covers registration, handout materials, meals (Thursday snacks, Friday Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner, Saturday Breakfast/Lunch/Banquet), entertainment, Bowling Tournament, Convention T-shirt and Welcome Bag. Free Billet Accommodations with local Kiwanians or Circle K-er’s are possible provided registration is received before the Online Registration Deadline
Early Bird Online Registration Fee $50.00
(Before February 8, 2015 8pm)
Online Registration Fee $75.00
(Until February 15, 2015 8pm)
Registration Fee for Host Committee Members $50.00
Kiwanian Registration Fee (Non-Host Committee) $75.00
Bowling Tournament Only Fee For Kiwanians $30.00
(includes bowling, shoe rental, pizza & donation to The Eliminate Project)
Banquet Only (for Kiwanians) $50.00
- Onsite Registration is only an option if you have emailed us to let us know you are definitely coming.
- Registrations received after the Online Registration Deadline may not be guaranteed a free billet.
- Registrations sent after the Online Registration Deadline may not receive a convention t-shirt or other items that are pre-ordered if sizes/quantities are unavailable. Please be sure to email a Registration form before arriving at convention.