Dear ASRL Member
Please find below the Agenda for the 2016 AGM which will be held at 10:00 am
on Saturday 23 July 2016
at the Amora Hotel Riverwalk, 649 Bridge Street, Richmond, Victoria 3121
The AGM and Rower Forum will be Live Streamed so absent members may have a chance to ask questions into the Forum via Livestream at http://livestream.com/asrl/events/5711740
and ASRL Facebook interaction.
I am happy to answer any questions in advance of the meeting so please reach out with any questions on the Agenda or proposed Notices of Motion.
Hon Secretary ASRL
AUSTRALIAN SURF ROWERS LEAGUE INC
Annual General Meeting 2016
Amora Hotel Riverwalk – 649 Bridge Street, Richmond, Victoria 3121
Saturday 23 July 2016 commencing at 10:00 am
No requirement for Electronic voting at this AGM
10:00 am President to open the meeting
Attendance book and apologies
1. To confirm and adopt the minutes of the 2015 Annual General Meeting. Click here
2. To deal with business arising out of the previous minutes
3. To deal with any relevant correspondence
4. Presentation of Annual Report
5. Treasurers Report and presentation of the Audited Financial Statement
6. Election of Office Bearers for the 2016-2017 Season
Only one nomination received for each position, ratification required for:
Treasurer – Don ‘Bristles’ Alexander
Vice President – Russel Lamb
Vice President – Suzie Mackinder
Vice President – Nathan Perry
7. Deal with any Notice of Motion(s)
7.1 Confirmation of Life Member - Alan ‘Griffo’ Griffiths. Click here to access the Notice.
7.2 Adopt the revised Constitution which has been aligned with the updated Associations Incorporation Act 2009 (NSW). Click here to access the Notice, here for the current Constitution and here for the revised Constitution.
7.3 Approve the proposed update to Section 9.1 Classes of Members of the 2013 ASRL Constitution (if 7.2 above is passed then this Motion is no longer required). Click here to access the Notice.
8. Election of Hall of Fame (HoF) committee (4 required from existing HoF members plus President).
Call for Hall of Fame (HoF) nominations from the floor.
Nominations will be accepted up until the call to ballot at the AGM.
9. Hall of Fame (HOF) Report by HOF committee
10. Setting of fees for the 2016-2017 season
11. General Business of an urgent nature for which correct notice has been provided
Immediately following the AGM a Rowers Forum will be held.
**** ROWERS FORUM ****
The AGM and Forum will be Live Streamed so absent members may have a chance to ask questions into the Forum via Livestream at http://livestream.com/asrl/events/5711740 and ASRL Facebook interaction.
The ASRL will provide a light snack lunch and the Bar will open at the conclusion of the Forum.
A downloadable copy of this Agenda is available by clicking HERE
All downloads are in PDF format and require a pdf reader to be installed