ECRs - Funding to present overseas conference papers
Early Career Travel Bursaries
The following conferences are key conferences in the AD Network calendar and we have travel bursaries of up to £1,500 in order to help defray expenses for overseas conferences. If you are presenting a paper at one of these conferences and promoting work conducted via a UK-based institution, consider applying for an AD Network Travel Bursary.
Upcoming conferences include:
If your conference is not shown here, then please contact us before applying.
- 24th European Biomass Conference & Exhibition (EUBCE) - 6-9 Jun 16 - Amsterdam - see the AD Network blog - the call for papers closes soon.
- 13 IWA Leading Edge Conference on Water and Wastewater Technologies - 13-16 Jun 16 - Jerez de la Frontera, Spain - website here. Submission deadline 31 Oct 15
- Biogas Science, 21-24 Aug 16, Szeged, Hungary - see our blog
- European Biogas Association Conference, 27-29 Sep 16 - Gent - see the AD Network blog.
- Keep an eye out for the Fourth International Conference Progress in Biogas organise by the International Biogas and Bioenergy Centre of Expertise (website) - 8-10 Mar 17 where the call for papers will be coming up in Dec 15.
Three lucky ECRs have now been chosen to travel to the 14th World Congress on Anaerobic Digestion – Viña del Mar, Chile. Congratulations to Hitesh Boghani of the University of South Wales, Santiago Pacheco-Ruiz of the University of Southampton and Rebeca Gonzalez-Cabaleiro of Newcastle University.