The Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service is holding its second General Assembly over three days, 16 - 18 May 2017, for providers, users and potential users alike.
The General Assembly will
- provide updates on the latest developments to the service;
- gather and share user-requirements and feedback on the service so far;
- share the knowledge and experience of the current CAMS providers;
- identify emerging research and development needs and foster collaborations with the wider atmospheric composition research community;
- facilitate networking and brainstorming sessions for the atmosphere community in the context of CAMS.