REGISTER FOR THE 1ST CAMS GENERAL ASSEMBLY
The Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service (CAMS) is holding its inaugural General Assembly over three days, 14 - 16 June 2016, in Athens, Greece.
The Assembly will be of interest to existing providers to the service and users of CAMS data and we would very much like you to attend.
The General Assembly will:
- provide updates on the latest developments to the service;
- gather and share user-requirements and feedback on the service so far;
- share the knowledge and experience of the current CAMS providers;
- identify emerging research and development needs and foster collaborations with the wider atmospheric composition research community;
- facilitate networking and brainstorming sessions for the atmosphere community in the context of CAMS.
REGISTER NOW TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE
Registration closes on 6 May 2016.
- To register and for more information about the General Assembly visit the CAMS website.