The PH Holt Foundation supports charities which aim to make Merseyside a better place to live, particularly smaller grass roots organisations that find it difficult to attract funds.
To be considered for funding, your activity should meet at least one of their priority themes:
The next deadline for applications is 1 August 2016. To find out more visit PH Holt
- Creating opportunities for people to contribute to their local community
- Enabling people to overcome barriers and take control over their lives
- Widening access to education for people of all ages
- Increasing engagement in the arts for marginalised or excluded groups
- Encouraging care of the natural and built environment