Shoot for the Stars
SUTQ Rating Transition Assistance is Here
Action for Children is pleased to announce that it will host two technical assistance sessions for current 2-star rated centers that would like support navigating the Step Up To Quality (SUTQ) 2 star-rating transition process.
Sessions will cover the basics of the 2-Star Transition:
- Tips for transition decisions;
- Making the leap to 3 stars (how it differs from a 2-star rating);
- Moving to a 1-star rating (Is that an option? What is the impact?);
- Registration timelines and deadlines; and
- How to get support
Both sessions will take place at Action for Children, and be facilitated by Edie Warner, AFC SUTQ Coordinator, and a ODJFS Licensing Representative.
- February 8, 2017 from 1-3 PM; or
- February 9, 2017 from 6:30-8:30 PM
Space is limited! Only 2 participants per program, please.
Questions or need more information? Contact Edie Warner, Step Up to Quality Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.