A Day Of Prayer For Visions
Hump Day - Day Of Prayer For The Muslim World Vol. 145
"May He send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion... May He give you the desires of your heart and make all your plans succeed. We will shout for joy when you are victorious and will lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the LORD grant all your requests."
Psalm 20:2 & 4-5
We praise God for all of you and your diligent prayers! Thanks again for joining us! As you pray remember...
Today we want to consider the word "vision" and pray over some important "visions" for reaching Muslims with the gospel.
So what does the word "vision" actually mean?
Various dictionaries define "vision" as:
- A thought or concept formed by the imagination.
- Unusual discernment or foresight
- The ability to think about or plan the future with imagination or wisdom.
But when talking about vision in the Kingdom of God, some additional concepts come to mind:
- Prayer - faithful and faith filled prayer that includes fasting
- The Body of Christ
- Divine revelation and empowerment
- Something supernatural like a dream
So let's look at some "God sized" visions and give you some prayer points for today.
Vision - "The Adha of the Injeel" Video
After a lengthy season of praying, vision was cast for the making of "The Adha of the Injeel" video a couple of years ago. Here is that vision.
Though nothing visible was seen, a persistent thought came to mind using the concept of a hot air balloon. As you know, a hot air balloon rises very slowly. Should that slow movement continue, a hot air balloon would hit the jet stream. Upon hitting the jet stream, a hot air balloon would suddenly gain speed and could travel a great distance.
Per the vision, "The Adha of the Injeel" video's numbers have slowly risen. With the evangelistic campaign in Yemen beginning July 9 and a 4th translation of the video about to be introduced very soon, we believe the balloon is getting close to "hitting the jet stream."
Prayer Needs For "The Adha of the Injeel" Vision
- Pray the vision of "hitting the jet stream" is fulfilled reaching Muslims around the world
- Pray every possible media would be used to get the video seen throughout the Muslim world
- Pray for the Yemen Campaign's use of the video July 9-Aug. 9
- For good network connections throughout
- That key phrases - Eternal Hope, Everlasting Peace and Unfailing Love would attract viewers
- For the salvation of Yemeni souls
- For disciple making and multiplication movements to begin in Yemen as a result
Vision - The 10/10 Prayer Initiative
A vision was cast when almost 1000 gospel laborers to Muslims around the world gathered for fasting and prayer over the course of a week in 2017. At the end of the week, the group unanimously believed the LORD was leading them to pray that 10% of the world's Muslim population would come to Christ by Jan. 1, 2028. The vision!
10/10 Prayer Initiative Vision Needs
- Fulfillment of the vision - 180 million Muslim souls coming to Christ by Jan. 1, 2028
- Laborers needed to fulfill the vision
- Partnerships needed to fulfill the vision
- Training and trainers needed to fulfill the vision
- Prayer Partners to fulfill the vision
- Funds needed to fulfill the vision
Vision - e3 Partners MECANA Region
MECANA is an acronym for Middle East Central Asia North Africa, and it represents a regional initiative for e3 Partners.Though it also includes the Jewish state of Israel, MECANA is majority Muslim.
Before a vision was cast, much prayer and fasting by the e3 Partners MECANA leaders took place.
The vision for the MECANA region is that 10% of its population would take ownership of seeing that there is no place left within the region where Christ has not been heard per Romans 15:23.
The MECANA vision is actually a subset of the 10/10 Prayer Initiative.
Prayer Needs - MECANA Vision
- 10% of the MECANA region means that 74 million people (Muslims & Jews) would need to have been saved and taken ownership of the vision
- Same needs as the 10/10 Prayer Initiative
Dream so big only Jesus can make it happen!
Jay & Marsha Crenshaw
Directors of Muslim Outreach USA/MECANA