Helping Small to Medium sized Businesses Adapt and Grow During COVID-19
Hi Everyone that attended Webinars over the past 3 days.
How to tell Google you are still open for business
How to conduct online meetings using Zoom
How to make your website COVID-19 Ready
At the bottom of each Webinar Announcement page you will see all the resources discussed in the webinar.
Here are the remaining Webinars in this series. We will be conducting one webinar per day as long as we are able to help you stabilize and grow your business in this COVID-19 environment.
All webinars will be posted on the homepage of the Solvang Chamber website, www.solvangcc.com.
- How To conduct online meetings using Zoom
- How to make your website COVID-19 Ready
- How to tell Google you are still open for business
- How to get your "Story" out on social media
- Share how you are thriving in the COVID-19 area
- How to conduct business from your home
- How to Digitally Market your business
- What FREE Resources are available to your business
If you have questions, please email me at email@example.com.
I hope to see you in upcoming Webinars. If you have topics you would like to review, please let me know.
Michael Kramer, Board Chairman of the HALEY CORRIDOR
AMERAVANT WEB DESIGN AGENCY
126 E Haley Street, A15 (2nd floor)
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
(805) 456-6011 w
(805) 455-2399 c
How About You? Got Ideas?
Dream it! Build It! We're here to help!