The Sturgeon Point Association would like to take this time to wish everyone a joyous time of holiday celebrations with family and friends:
- Hanukkah was early this year! Nov 28th to Dec 6th were the dates for the Festival of Lights.
- A joyous Winter Solstice on Dec 21 - the shortest day of the year! It only gets better from here.
- Merry Christmas on Dec 25th
- Happy Kwanzaa from Dec 26th to Jan 1st
- Happy New Year on Jan 1st
May there be much love, health, happiness and prosperity in 2022 for the members of our community and their families.
And may we all see each other again soon!