1. Why did you choose pharmacy as a profession?
I chose pharmacy school because I have a large interest in health care and biochemistry. This field allows me to be an integral part of a health provider team while zoning in on my biochemistry skills in order to improve patient outcomes.
2. Why do you volunteer for CCPMRC?
I volunteer for CCPMRC because I want to gain exposure to emergency medicine. This organization allows pharmacy students to become well-rounded and prepared to use their skills in unexpected scenarios.
3. What activities have you participated in recently with CCPMRC?
I recently volunteered during the opening of the National Smithsonian African American Museum grand opening, where I assisted with patient tracking.
4. Where do you see the future of pharmacy?
I see myself as a well rounded Pharmacist with exposure to different aspects of the industry.
5. Why are pharmacists an integral part of the healthcare team?
Pharmacist are important as the drug expert because all health improvement plans involve medications. We are the glue holding the puzzle together.
6. What are your hobbies?
My hobbies include swimming, reading, and running.