Hope you are all enjoying the end of winter and the start of spring.
In this months newsletter both Hewey and Paul have highlighted a few things to consider in your business or protecting some of your biggest assets. This month we will discuss;
1. Protecting income against personal injury outside of business working hours
2. Protecting your company / partnership against unexpected death of a business partner
3. Very competitive domestic car premiums.
Workers Comp covers you for accidents during working hours but what about those accidents that occur during leisure time?
How do you protect your income and family stability when you get injured during leisure time. One way is to invest in a Personal Accident or Income Protection Policy. For as little as $450 per year you can cover yourself for $1000 per week of wages (conditions apply). Call if you are interested in more information.
When the unexpected unexpectedly happens to a business partner!
Often businesses haven't consider the consequences when one of the partners dies unexpectedly. How will the partners family be adequately compensated and can the other existing partners fund the exit without disturbance to the business
Without buy/sell business insurance in place your business and family could be exposed to unnecessary financial risk.
Buy/Sell Business insurance can provide your business with enough cash so you can:
- Ensure the exiting owner and or family receive fair value for their share of the business
- Guarantee the orderly, equitable and certain transfer of ownership.
- Provide control and stability of your business
Very competitive domestic car insurance
Over the past month Berkshire Hathaway have partnered with all Steadfast brokers. Their domestic car insurance has been very competitive. If you want us to quote to see how your premium stacks up call us anytime.
Feel free to call us anytime for advice on your insurance needs
Ian and Paul