Ethical and Efficient Corruption Detection for Governmental Agencies and Corporations
Join CAPI for the Integrity Forum, an initiative of Exiger, next Friday, April 20th as we discuss if corporations, financial institutions and public organizations can use data analytics to take reasonable, cost-effective steps that allow for actionable intelligence, turning the sheer volume of data from a liability into an asset.
Two free CLE credits are available to non-transitional New York State attorneys in attendance only. Please register here.
When: Friday, April 20, 9am-11am
Where: Columbia Law School, Jerome Greene Hall, 435 West 116th Street, Room 101
*This event will be live streamed and open to outside participation via CAPI's Facebook page*
- Roy Pollitt | Managing Director & Head of Americas Investigations | Exiger (Former FBI)
- Jennifer Rodgers | Executive Director | Center for the Advancement of Public Integrity (Former SDNY AUSA)
- Daniel R. Alonso | Managing Director & General Counsel and Chair, The Integrity Forum | Exiger (Former EDNY AUSA and Manhattan DA)
- Melissa Ballard | Director of Global Anti-Corruption | American Express (Former NYC DOI)
- Stephanie Brooker | Partner | Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP (Former FinCEN and DOJ)
- Brandon Daniels | President, Exiger Tech & Global Head of Analytics | Exiger
- Matt Galvin | Global Director, Legal & Compliance | Anheuser-Busch InBev
- George "Ren" McEachern | FCPA Expert & Managing Director | Exiger (Former FBI)
Generously sponsored by Exiger