You can explore a new map of community members (and add yourself to it!); learn more in the announcement post.
Also, we wrote about why and how you should write on the Forum.
- Cause and intervention explorations
- My thoughts on Nanotechnology strategy research as an EA cause area (Ben Snodin)
- Should we buy coal mines? (John G. Halstead)
- Information security considerations for AI and the long term future (Jeffrey Ladish, Lennart Heim)
- Advice and discussion
- A big easy win for hard decisions (alexrjl)
- My Job: EA Office Manager (Jonathan Michel)
- Virtue signaling is sometimes the best metric we have (Holly Elmore)
- Is EA "just longtermism" now? (Frances Lorenz)
- Three posts on EA hiring (Ben West)
- Comparative advantage does not mean doing the thing you're best at
- Is it still hard to get a job in EA?
- Why doesn’t CEA outsource more work to non-EA freelancers?
- Refining EA methods
- Most problems don't differ dramatically in tractability (under certain assumptions) (Thomas Kwa)
- A tale of 2.75 orthogonality theses (Arepo)
Questions seeking answers and calls to action:
We don't have room for every good post. See the All Posts page for more!
- Introducing the ML Safety Scholars Program (Thomas Woodside, Dan Hendrycks, Mantas Mazeika, Oliver Zhang, Sidney Hough, Kevin Liu)
- What would you like to see Giving What We Can write about? (Julian Hazell)
- There are currently more than 100 open EA-aligned tech jobs (Sebastian Becker)
We don't have room for every good post. See the All Posts page for more! There are also other digests — like the new “EA Forum Lowdown” by Nuño Sempere.
Read past issues