CEA’s Community Events Programme shares an update and a call for applications.
- Senior EA 'ops' roles: if you want to undo the bottleneck, hire differently (AnonymousThrowAway, 16 min) and a second post on operations management
- My EA Failure Story (semicycle, 6 min)
- On how various plans miss the hard bits of the alignment challenge (So8res, 43 min)
- Let's stop saying 'funding overhang' (Benjamin Todd, 4 min) and What I mean by "funding overhang" (Owen Cotton-Barratt, 4 min)
- Person-affecting intuitions can often be money pumped (Rohin Shah, 4 min)
- Could New Technology Help Solve the Glasses Problem? (submission to Open Philanthropy’s cause exploration contest, 22 min)
- Meat Externalities (Richard Y Chappell, 3 min)
- New ideas for mitigating biotechnology misuse (jbs, 7 min)
- Expanding access to infertility services in Low- and Middle-Income Countries (Soleine Scotney, 23 min)
- Wheeling and dealing: An internal bargaining approach to moral uncertainty (Michael Plant, 34 min)
- Wild animal welfare in the far future (Saulius, 39 min)
- Legal Impact for Chickens files its first lawsuit! (Alene)
- Announcing Non-trivial, an EA learning platform for teenagers (Peter McIntyre)
- Announcing the Center for Space Governance (Space Governance)
- Announcing Future Forum - Apply by July 17 (isaakfreeman, Nikola, annachiu)
Classic Forum post:
We don't have room for every good post. See the All Posts page for more!
You can see all of our past classic reposts here.
Read past issues