Dear INSEAD Alumni and friends,
This is a reminder of this invitation to join the IN-BOARD Nordic Academy 2021. The program has been running with great success the last 5 years and we look forward to another excellent program with our partners in Oslo and Fontainebleau.
The IN-BOARD Academy aims to strengthen leaders for current and future board roles through continuous learning and sharing of knowledge and experience on boards. IN-BOARD provides a forum for this with experienced peers and our expert partners and speakers.
The program is open to alumni from or interested in working in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, the Baltics, and Russia.
The sessions will be held in-person with adherence to national guidelines to prevent the spread of Covid-19 including cleaning routines and social distancing.
The workshops this year are:
- Workshop 1 - Fri, Aug 27 - Sat, Aug 28: Strategy with McKinsey (Oslo). The IN-BOARD delegates will also join the INSEAD Summer Party on Friday evening at Vøienvolden Gård in Oslo.
- Workshop 2 - Fri, Sep 17 - Sat, Sep 18: Corporate Governance in the Boardroom with PwC (Oslo)
- Workshop 3 - Fri, Oct 15 - Sat, Oct 16: Human Resources with BackerSkeie and Communications with First House (Oslo)
- Workshop 4 - Nov 11-14 or Nov 12 -15: Sessions at INSEAD Fontainebleau, France with other IN-BOARD groups from Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland and Belgium
Speakers and workshop leaders will include:
For more information about the program, please go to https://www.insead.no/in-board.
Birger Magnus, Chairman of NRK (Norwegian government-owned radio and television public broadcasting), Kolonial.no and a number of other organizations including those dedicated to health, climate and the arts. He was earlier Chairman of Storebrand, Statoil Fuel & Retail, Deputy CEO of Schibsted and a partner at McKinsey.
- Fridthjof Lund, Global Leader McKinsey Board Services and Partner, McKinsey
Sverre Fjeldstad, Partner, McKinsey
Eli Moe-Helgesen, Partner, PwC
Signe Moen, Partner, PwC
Per Høiby, CEO of First House
Jon Erling Tenvik, Partner and Lead Services, BackerSkeie
Prof. Erik van de Loo, INSEAD
Prof. Jaap W. Winter, INSEAD
And others who will share their expertise and facilitate discussions...
Please contact us at email@example.com to register or if you have questions. The deadline is June 30th, 2021 for workshops 1 - 3 and September 15th, 2021 for workshop 4.
We look forward to building a stronger foundation for INSEAD executives who desire to take on greater responsibilities on boards in the Nordics, Baltics and internationally.
The IN-BOARD Nordic Academy
Wendy Lam, MBA D03
Petter Mather Simonsen, MBA D87
Diego Bergheim, MBA 17J