Dear INSEAD Alumni,
We invite you to join the IN-BOARD Nordic Academy 2020. The program has been running with great success the last 4 years and we look forward to another excellent program with our partners in Oslo and Fontainebleau.
The IN-BOARD Academy aims to strengthen leaders for current and future board roles through continuous learning and sharing of knowledge and experience on boards. IN-BOARD provides a forum for this with experienced peers and our expert partners and speakers.
The program is open to alumni from or interested in working in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, the Baltics and Russia.
The workshops this year are:
- Workshop 1 - Fri, Aug 28 - Sat, Aug 29: Strategy with McKinsey (Oslo)
- Workshop 2 - Fri, Sep 18 -Sat Sep 19: Corporate Governance in the Boardroom with PwC (Oslo)
- Workshop 3 - Fri, Oct 16 - Sat, Oct 17: Human Resources with BackerSkeie and Communications with First House (Oslo)
- Workshop 4 - Nov 11-14 / Nov 12 -15: Sessions at INSEAD Fontainebleau, France with other IN-BOARD groups from Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland and Belgium.
Speakers and workshop leaders will include:
- Fridthjof Lund, Global Leader McKinsey Board Services and Partner, McKinsey
For more information about the program, please go to https://www.insead.no/in-board.
- Sverre Fjeldstad, Partner, McKinsey
Eli Moe-Helgesen, Partner, PwC
Signe Moen, Partner, PwC
Per Høiby, CEO of First House
Jon Erling Tenvik, Partner and Lead Services, BackerSkeie
Prof. Erik van de Loo, INSEAD
Prof. Jaap W. Winter, INSEAD
And many others who will share their expertise and facilitate discussions...
Please contact us at email@example.com to register or if you have questions.
We look forward to building a stronger foundation for INSEAD executives who desire to take on greater responsibilities on boards in the Nordics, Baltics and internationally.
The IN-BOARD Nordic Academy
Wendy Lam, MBA D03
Petter Mather Simonsen, MBA D87
Susanne Hannestad, AMP J06