Dear INSEAD alumni and guests,
Now is the last chance to sign up for the annual summer party – the highlight of the year. Please see information below on how we will adapt to the Covid-19 situation.
Some of the highlights include:
** Kolonial CEO, Karl Munthe-Kaas, will be the evenings keynote speaker: "Kolonial.no – a disruptive value chain and the importance of a strict competition law".
** Venue is the charming Vøienvolden Gård in central Oslo, it's an INSEAD only event, you can bring a spouse or friend and we can guarantee you will enjoy a lovely Oslo summer evening with great food, wine and fellow INSEAD friends and alumni!
- Antibac will be easily available at the venue
- Seatings during dinner in accordance with government advice
- We will remind everyone to wash hands and keep 1 meter distance
- We will be outdoors / in a party tent during aperitif and dinner
- We will send a reminder to participants in advance that if you are feeling unwell, you should stay at home
You don't want to miss this! So, if you have not already signed up for the summer party:
For more information click here. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the highlight of the year!
Jonas Ibsen Brynildsrud
INSEAD Alumni Association Norway