Healthy Jones Phillips top tips for boosting love Hormones
Increase Vitamin D through going out doors more and supplementing with at least 3000 IU per day. Vitamin D switches on over 200 hormonal processes and switches off hormones that aren’t useful such as stress hormones.
Raw Chocolate or carob
These superfoods have tryptophan enhancing qualities as well as B vitamins, zinc and magnesium. All of which enhance serotonin and oxytocin.
Omega 3 and 6
Essential for your prostaglandin process which regulate all your endocrine glands and give you that feeling of calm and balance.
This is a mineral that is really essential for the mind and the self-esteem. Regulating enzymes, anti-ageing hormones and helping you be free of addictions.
A rejuvenator for the skin and supporting the female and male reproductive system. Essential for melatonin production and feeling relaxed.
This herb has been used for centuries in Ayurveda as an aid for the reproductive system, particularly for females, a support for the digestive system. Translated as “having one hundred roots” and also referred to as meaning “having one hundred husbands” Shatavari’s name gives reference to its traditional use as a rejuvenating tonic for the female reproductive system.
One of the most popular superfoods on the market. Known as an adaptogen which means that it helps the body adapt to stress and keeps a feeling of youthful energy and vitality.
An Ayurvedic herb commonly used in traditional Indian medicine. Specifically known for its effects on mental, physical, and emotional health. Known as the herb that can give us a feeling of ageing gracefully.
A food that has so many benefits, with a high content of vitamin E, Zinc and B vitamins. It can also be used on the face and body as part of a beauty treatment. The Queen of the fruits that is a complete food with all nutrients we need to function within it.
A high protein and high essential fat food, amazing for brain health, skin and electrolyte balance. A food that has so many benefits for our mood and our moral.
An essential for the male reproductive system because of their super high zinc levels. Helping with Testosterone production.
Pine pollen is a adaptive tonic powder collected from various pine tree species. Containing both testosterone and DHEA, as well as naturally increasing the antioxidant glutathione, pine pollen can be extremely helpful for boosting both endocrine and immune functions.
Helps with male reproductive health and replenishes sperm production. Other benefits of Maca in general include the ability to control blood glucose levels, increased stamina, increasing protein and amino acids for muscle building, a high overall level of mineral content, and much more.
One of the principal active ingredients in Goats weed is "icariin". The icariin works by relaxing smooth muscle tissue. The significance of this is that involuntary tension in the internal tissues can be relaxed, which many believe cause the central nervous system to shift from the so-called fight/flight mode into the rest/restore mode. When this change occurs, many elements of a disease tend to reverse because the body is no longer in a stressed condition.
This herb serves as a mild mood enhancer that helps alleviate stress, anxiety and mild depression in men. Its mood-enhancing properties are particularly beneficial and this plant has a history for strengthening the mind the reproductive organs.
These nuts are high in selenium, zinc and Vitamin E, a perfect combination for men’s hormonal and reproductive health.
The King of the nuts, 50g of good quality RAW and non-radiated walnuts, provides more than 100 percent of the daily recommended value of plant-based omega-3 fats, along with high amounts of copper, manganese, molybdenum, and biotin. There are many health benefits such as boosting mood, hormonal health, cardiovascular health and more.
An amazing herb that has a wide and varied history of uses. It is thought to strengthen the nervous system, fight depression, enhance immunity, enhance memory, aid in weight loss, increase reproductive health and improve energy levels.
Ginseng is often referred to as the King of all herbs, and is found to improve general well-being. Ginseng has also been known as an aphrodisiac, and is used to treat sexual dysfunction as well as to enhance mood and endurance. In addition, ginseng is found to improve the sperm quality and count as well as infertility. These actions are mostly attributed to ginsenosides, the major chemical in ginseng.
What Your Dentist May Not Tell You
- Your teeth are alive and capable of healing themselves from cavity damage. When bacteria are removed, and our diet improved, the cavity can be halted and even reversed. Especially if we increase on vitamin D. Magnesium and trace minerals.
- The inside of our mouth is a living organ that can be nourished, strengthened, and rejuvenated.
- Our saliva contains enzymes to take care of our teeth. When teeth are well lubricated in healthy saliva, the saliva can heal decay and even prevent it. Oral mouthwashes that contain chemicals and alcohol are detrimental to these enzymes and can actually promote tooth decay.
- Bleeding gums can often be remedied, sometimes in 24 to 48 hours. Gums heal with an increase vitamin C, E and Co Q 10. Gum tissue can regenerate with the right nutrition.
- Regular toothpaste has chemicals you would not want in your mouth, or your body! Fluoride is highly toxic for health and can be detrimental to each tooth. It blocks the oxygen to the tooth causing the tooth inside to crumble long term. Fluoride can harden brain tissue and lead to learning difficulties and cause children to suffer for difficulties that can lead to long term Neurological issues.
- Chronic diseases can originate from root-filled teeth, according to Dr. George Meinig, author of Root Canal Cover-Up. He concludes a “high percentage of chronic degenerative diseases,” most frequently heart circulatory disease, joint diseases, allergies and poor immunity can be traced to root canals. Do your own research but evidence strongly suggests that root canals are sometimes hazardous to health.
- Dental amalgams leak mercury. If you have amalgam fillings, they may be responsible for many existing health conditions. It’s not safe and can cause so many issues. It’s best to say no to them and if you considering having them changed it would need to be done safely with a mercury free dentist and also gradually if you have many of these in your mouth.
- Dr. Boyd Haley reports, “Mercury is one of the most potent chemical inhibitors of thiol-sensitive enzymes, and mercury vapour easily penetrates into the central nervous system”
- There is more to avoiding cavities than avoiding sugar because it sticks in your teeth. Decay is not caused by sugar touching the teeth, but by sugar in the diet. Prolonged spikes in blood sugar deplete nutrition, and that can result in tooth decay. Therefore processed carbohydrate and generally processed food will influence tooth decay.
- Although we have been taught that brushing our teeth is important, it isn’t everything. Tooth care goes far beyond merely brushing our teeth. It’s to do with minerals, antioxidants and alkaline balance.
- Sealants to prevent cavities don’t make sense. Although sealants are often recommended to prevent cavities in children, it is done by scraping the tooth and filling the pores with plastic resin or fluoride to seal pits and fissures that often decay. While it seems practical, the sealants leak into the brain which is toxic. Furthermore, sealants only last about a year. And while they may protect the teeth from bacteria, some bacteria become trapped beneath the sealant, resulting in an even weaker tooth when the sealant wears away and also long term side effects.
- There are so many natural ways to clean the teeth from bicarbonate soda to Aloe Vera and Neem. As well as many other natural ingredients.
Here are some of the ingredients that would be wise to avoid in tooth paste and May Be Harmful if Swallowed:
Alcohols and ethanol
Contrary to marketing madness, tooth decay is not caused by fluoride deficiency! There is substantial evidence that fluoride is a neurotoxin. Fluoride appears to interfere with body chemistry; damaging gums, disrupting collagen production and reducing enzyme activity. Fluoride accumulates in the body, especially in the pineal gland, lowering IQ, forming deposits in the brain.
If you are still using fluoride read the research and ditch it right now, choose to have happy, healthy, mouth and teeth with natural non-toxic dental care.
Further reading : Research by Doctor Weston Price
You Tube clips by Nadine Artemis and her book Natural Dentistry
Event: Vaccination - What Is the Point?
Presented by MAGDA TAYLOR, director & editor of The Informed Parent
Magda Taylor started investigating the subject of vaccination in 1991 when her children were young. In 1992 she was one of the founders of The Informed Parent and for the last 22 years she has been editor of TIP newsletter, which aims to promote awareness about issues surrounding vaccination to enable parents to become informed.
Please click here for the more information and tickets
Magda has become familiar with many of the arguments both for and against vaccination, and she will be presenting a general overview of this huge subject. The decline in infectious disease, the flawed germ theory of disease, and how fear of the germ is propagated, in order to promote vaccination – are just a few of the areas Magda will be highlighting. Plus a look at the MMR concerns, touching on the childhood illnesses, measles, mumps and rubella and also the natural health understanding of how and why we may develop dis-ease.
The main aim of this presentation is to highlight some of the many questions surrounding this subject to encourage others to start investigating this thorny issue.