This two hour Stress Awareness session will instruct your staff in:
• How to recognise stress;
• Ways in which stress affects performance and health;
• Effective strategies for coping with stress;
• How to harness the positives of stress and deal with the negatives;
• How to use stress to their advantage to improve their effectiveness and wellbeing.
Who is it aimed at?
Our Stress Awareness workshop will benefit frontline employees who work with customers, managers and co-workers, enabling them to handle pressure and time constraints in a way that enhances their performance.
Did you know…?
• Unmanaged stress can develop into serious mental health problems such as depression, and increase the risk of physical illness like heart disease.
• Stress accounts for 43% of all working days lost due to ill health (HSE Labour Force Survey, 2014/15).
• Workload pressures including tight deadlines, too much responsibility and lack of managerial support are the main causes of work-related stress, depression and anxiety (HSE Labour Force Survey 2009/10).
To find out more and to book click here.