The House of Representatives is expected to mark-up a bill next week (likely March 8) that would repeal the ACA and replace it with cuts to Medicaid. The result would be two major blows to people with disabilities. People’s health, services, and lives are at stake! We need you to reach out to your state's elected officials to let them know why the ACA and Medicaid are essential to people with disabilities and their families.
What to Say:
How to Reach Out:
- I am a member of TASH.
- I am a person with a disability or I am a family member of someone with a disability or I am a professional in the disability field.
- Do NOT repeal the ACA without a replacement that maintains or improves coverage and protections.
- Do NOT allow restructuring and cuts to Medicaid to be part of an ACA replacement.
- The ACA and Medicaid helps me/my family member to have health care and community based services.
Get Social - use and share these hashtags:
- Contact your Senators here.
- Contact your Representatives here.
- Contact your Governors here.