|Mexico and Peru are emerging markets, full of opportunities for New Zealand businesses. But just like any market, they’re not without their challenges.
New Zealand Trade and Enterprise is running a series of seminars throughout New Zealand where market experts and seasoned exporters will share their tips, insights and knowledge to ensure you make the most of what these exciting markets can offer.
If your company is thinking about or actively targeting Mexico or Peru, come along to learn about the opportunities for your business emerging from the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP).
Why should you attend?
- Gain an understanding of the business environment in Mexico and Peru.
- Learn about Mexico’s perception of New Zealand.
- Understand the benefits and opportunities the CPTPP agreement offers New Zealand businesses.
- Hear an overview of the main sectors of opportunity in Mexico and Peru.
- Listen to export customer stories and advice.
- Have an opportunity to network with other companies interested in and/or doing business in these markets and ask questions of expert panellists.
- Learn about NZTE’s four-phase Mexico and Peru Business Immersion Programme.