THE ANNUAL MEETING IS THIS SUNDAY. THERE IS STILL TIME TO REGISTER TO ATTEND AND TO VOTE.
Here's what you need to know:
- If you have any questions after reading this email, just reach out to Pam Hayes (our Communications Coordinator)
- You have until Saturday at 9am to register to vote. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO VOTE.
- Everyone will vote online using a program called ELECTION RUNNER (whether attending the meeting in person or virtually). You will receive an email with details.
- If you have registered to attend in person, then you are already registered to vote.
- If you have filled out the online form to vote, then you are registered to vote.
- If you are unsure about anything, REACH OUT TO PAM at 225-270-6871 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email by the end of the week with further instruction on how to online vote.
- WANT TO ATTEND IN PERSON BUT IS SAYS WE ARE FULL?
- We have reconfigured the room layout and can fit an additional 22 people for the Annual Parish Meeting- we will still be well within the CDC and Diocesan guidelines for social distancing. If you would like to register to attend in person and were unsuccessful through Eventbrite, LET PAM KNOW TODAY. LIMITED AVAILABLE SEATING.
- WANT TO ATTEND VIRTUALLY? GREAT!
- Anyone can attend virtually- all you need is the Zoom link and you DO NOT need to register in advance to attend virtually. You DO need to register to vote. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO VOTE.
- HELP! I've never done Zoom before!!!
- Don't worry. Contact Pam today. She will help you get set up. Her cell is 225-270-6871. Her email is email@example.com.
- Here's the Zoom information:
Learn about the Vestry nominees here.