SUNDAY WORSHIP DETAILS: 8am, 10:30am and virtual
This week's theme:
Jesus triumphantly enters Jerusalem to cheering crowds, only a few days later to face a jeering crowd calling for his crucifixion. Jesus voluntarily gives himself over to injustice, suffering, and death, thereby completely identifying himself with all who suffer in this world.
IN-PERSON at 8 am and at 10:30am
- You must be pre-registered through Eventbrite to attend
- Arrive 15 minutes before service in order to check in
REMOTE WORSHIP (at 10:30am watch live, or at a later time)
ZOOM COFFEE HOUR 9:30 AM -10:00 AM:
Join us for our virtual Coffee Hour. All are invited to visit virtually for a chat before the 10:30am service.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS-
As National Nutrition Month continues, the question of your eyes having all the nutrients they need to help prevent cataracts, macular degeneration, glaucoma and other sight woes comes up. Here is information from eatright.org about some of the top foods to promote eye health. CLICK HERE FOR THE REST OF THE STORY.
Caregivers Lunch Bunch (April 12), and 5 Wishes Advance Directives presentation (April 21). CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Lay Eucharistic Visitors (LEV's) resumes beginning April 11:
CLICK THE PIC to learn more
From Margie Gaudet:
Journey with us this Holy Week as you can, at 7pm on Zoom and look for what's coming next in our Christian formation program!
Zoom Link: CLICK HERE TO BE DIRECTED TO THE ZOOM LINK
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 853 6180 6468
Egg Hunt details:
Flowering the Cross:
- All kids ages 0-5th grade are welcome
- Kids just need to bring their own basket
- Start time at 9:30
- Ages 0-3 in the garden, Pre K and K on the front lawn, and 1st- 5th grade on the playground (behind Pope Hall)
- We are bringing this tradition back this year. People just need to bring flowers from home to contribute to the cross.
YOU MUST REGISTER EACH WEEK BY THURSDAY AT 12:30PM TO ATTEND IN PERSON ON SUNDAYS.
CLICK HERE TO BE DIRECTED TO OUR EVENTBRITE SITE.
- There will be overflow seating in Pope Hall for all services during Holy Week.
- Right now, all the family seating in the Church for 10:30 Easter Sunday is taken.
- Online registration deadlines for in-person services are as follows:
Good Friday March 30 (Tuesday)
Easter Vigil March 31 (Wednesday)
Easter Sunday April 1 (Thursday)
Maundy Thursday March 29 (Monday)
- You must pre-register for all in-person events and services in order for us to maintain current CDC social distancing guidelines and for contact tracing. If you have any questions, or need any help, contact Wilma in the church office at 225-926-5343 or by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EASTER FLOWER FUND:
CLICK THE PIC to be directed to the online order form. Deadline to order is March 29.
HOLY WEEK SCHEDULE AND DETAILS CAN BE FOUND ON OUR HOMEPAGE BY CLICKING HERE
Please note that we are still negotiating details on several elements of the week's events. Up-to-date details will be outlined on our homepage.