Valley Project Annual General Meeting
The AGM of the North East Valley Project Incorporated Society will be held at 7pm on Tuesday 20 June at the community rooms, 262 North Rd.
As someone interested in how we are developing as a community you are invited to be a part of this important meeting.
We will be electing the executive who will guide the Valley Project over the next 12 months, we will receive reports of the last year's work, and we will update our constitution to better reflect our reporting.
Society members and friends of the valley are welcome to attend. Please see the agenda for the evening below and a notice of motion about the proposed constitutional change.
We are hoping that a few people from the community might be prepared to bake some scones for our supper, as is our recent tradition. Baking supplies are available from the community rooms. Please let Marty know if you can bake.
Welcome/mihi & karakia: Kuini
1. Receive the minutes of the previous AGM held 25 June 2014
2. Receive the executive committee’s report on the activities of the last year and the priorities, plans and directions for the forthcoming year
3. Receive the balance sheet and statement of income and expenditure for the past year. Presented by the treasurer
4. Election and/or confirmation up of the executive committee. Nominations received include. Marg Hillerby (Business, shared), Steve O’Connor (Voice), Kyoko Nakamura (Community), Steve Tripp (Health), Kirsten Flockton (NEVBOT), Karyn Chalk (Community), Dean Griffiths (Community), Lien Trinh (Community), in addition there will be two representatives from the education sector.
5. Appoint an auditor of the accounts to confirm the accounts annually
6. Set the annual subscription ($0.00)
7. Other business.
Notice of motion to change the constitution regarding change of financial year. In order to align our accounting year with our reporting year the executive proposes a change of constitution. The full details of the proposed change are available at the community rooms and copies available on the night.