Our first seminar was such a hit, we're putting this one on again!
With so much information about health and wellness floating around on social media, it can be overwhelming to determine what is effective and what you should be doing. So many of our personal training clients have come to us after years of 'searching'. Turns out life is better, easier, and more enjoyable when you're stronger. To that end, the 'search' usually results in starting down at a barbell.
This presentation is designed to cut through the noise and tell you exactly what you need to know and why you need to know it.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- The unique benefits of strength training vs cardio
- The negative effects of not strength training enough
- How much activity should you be doing each week
- What "functional training" actually is and isn't
- What is so special about barbell training compared to other strength training methods; and why you should be incorporating it into your own exercise program
- Why barbell training isn't just for athletes
Join us as we share some perspectives on why barbell training is so often overlooked as a foundation to a great life.
AF Performance Mentor