Wednesday 18th May 2016 9:30am - 12:30pm
Registration: 9:15am Trainer: Sarah Roberts, Local Authority Designated Officer
Who is it for? Managers up to level 3 who supervise professionals and volunteers in regulated activity, that is, who work closely and regularly with children and young people.
• To increase understanding and awareness of the statutory procedures with regard to allegations against professionals or volunteers
• To increase understanding and awareness of the thresholds for reporting allegations and the processes which follow a referral
• For managers to be able to review their agency's policies and procedures in order to develop a safer workforce that prevents harm to children
• Confidence in reporting allegations and an understanding of what constitutes a referral
• Confidence in reviewing agency's relevant policies and procedures to ensure they are up to date and understood by all staff
Multi-agency Training 2016-17
We have had some delay on developing the full Haringey Safeguarding Children Board multi-agency programme for 2016-17 but it will be available shortly.
The new learning platform Haringey Fuse is live.
Please contact Eliese Gray directly to register as a user and to sign up for courses.