The FSTA will accept nominations to its Board of Directors, with elections coming up in LATE FEBRUARY. The board, beginning with the election in February of 2015 will made up of 18 individuals. The size of the board is being increased this year from 15.
Usually when elected, a member serves a three-year term. Because of the expansion this year, the people receiving the first through sixth most votes will fill three-year positions, the seventh place person will receive a two-year position and the eighth place person will receive a one-year position on the board.
- Please complete the nomination form which requires your name, member company affiliation and a paragraph of no more than 200 words describing your qualifications and what you can uniquely bring to the FSTA Board of Directors.
- Nominations are for current members in good standing ONLY
- One nomination per member company
- Nominations are due by midnight ET on Friday, January 30
- Voting will take place Wednesday, Feb. 18 at 5 p.m. ET to midnight ET on Sunday, March 1
- Votes will be tallied and winners will be announced by midnight ET on Monday, March 2
Newly elected board members will start their three-year terms immediately and attend (via conference call) the March 5 board meeting at 2 p.m. ET.
For questions about the election process, please contact Megan at email@example.com.
Thanks and good luck.
FSTA Membership Committee