Make with Me
For this make cycle, we invite you to create a digital story about a public space - physical or digital - that holds an important meaning to you or your community.
Here are some additional questions that you might think about as you’re exploring spaces:
- Why does this space matter?
- How does this space shape you?
- How do you shape this space?
Your story can take on many forms. It can be a video, a photo slideshow, an interactive image, a website, a song - anything you want to make! You can create a game about a public space, remix an existing text to tell a story about a place, or remediate any of your previous makes! Maybe you’ll design your own public space and make a story about it through multiple mediums!
In addition, we have a few questions to spark our thinking as we embark on this journey:
- How can the design of a public space influence and shape interactions and identity?
- How do people connect and learn across different public spaces?
- How are norms established in public spaces?