Vision Day for Vermont's Creative Sector
What do you envision for VT's creative sector? Choose a 1-hour conversation slot and help shape the future of creativity in Vermont.
About this Event
It's ten years from now and Vermont's creative people, businesses, and organizations are thriving. National headlines name Vermont as the nation's most creative state.
What does it look like to you? Join us and help paint the picture of Vermont's creative future.
The Vermont Creative Network is launching an action planning process this fall. Join us for FutureJam -- a daylong visioning event to kick off the conversation. Choose a time slot and join a fast-paced "jam session" to describe and shape a vision for Vermont's creative sector.
Each hour-long session will involve a mix of creative prompts, small-group zoom conversations, live polling, and quick report-backs. Join with video if you can, for the best experience. We'll also offer options to weigh in online throughout the day and the fall.
How Do I Join?
Sign up here.
This event is just the first step. Later in October and November, watch for a series of IdeaJams -- meet-ups with sectors and zones -- to plan out how we achieve our vision. And watch for a new planning website with fun ways to weigh in online, anytime.
Is This For Me?
- Are you an artist, crafter or designer?
- Do you work at a creative business or organization?
- Do you create things?
- Do you like art and creativity?
- Are you a funder, legislator or community leader?
- Do you think art and creativity make for better communities?
- Do you care about the future of our creative state?
- Do you like jam?
- Did you answer "yes" to any of these questions? Good. FutureJam is for you.