- Journal of Advertising Education (JAE) Special Issue in Cases in International and Multicultural Advertising
- A special issue on international and multicultural advertising will satisfy a need among scholars and instructors in advertising and related fields for readily available resources that they can use in the classroom.
Guest editors: Juliana Fernandes, University of Florida and Craig Davis, Ohio University
Submission deadline: October 15, 2020.
For additional information regarding the Special Issue, please contact the guest editors at email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org, or download the Call for Papers.
- International Journal of Advertising, Special Issue “Future Trends in Influencer Marketing”
- Despite the growing interest of academics in the specifics of influencer marketing, a number of questions yet remain to be explored. Accordingly, this special issue addresses the research gaps by focusing on the future trends in the use of influencers as a marketing tactic.
Guest editors: Liselot Hudders (Ghent University - Belgium) and Chen Lou (Nanyang Technological University - Singapore).
Submission Deadline: November 30, 2020
For additional information, please refer to this page.
- Journal of Advertising, Special Section dedicated to Religion, Spirituality and Advertising
- Religion and spirituality play an important role in influencing individuals’ thoughts and behaviors The Special Section aims to stimulate interdisciplinary research leading to papers that have a substantial impact on current thinking on Religion, Spirituality and Advertising.
Special Section guest co-editors: David Waller (University of Technology Sydney, Australia) and Riza Casidy (Macquarie University, Australia) at email@example.com
Submission Deadline: December 15, 2020
- Journal of Advertising, Special Issue “Mobile Technology and Advertising”
The special section seeks high quality submissions that will be of lasting use to the discipline. In light of the breadth of complexities in mobile technologies and advertising, the editors encourage submissions that take a multidisciplinary perspective on mobile technologies in advertising as well as collaborations between academia and practice.
Special Issue Editors: Stefan Bernritter, King's College London, UK, Shintaro Okazaki, King's College London, UK, Douglas West, King's College London, UK; firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Deadline: May 20, 2021
The European Advertising Academy aims to promote, disseminate and stimulate high quality research in the field of advertising and its applications, and to provide a professional association to academics and practitioners. Read more ›