Finnegans' Brand Story + Meet & Mingle at Kieran's Irish Pub
Wednesday, April 20
Kieran's Irish Pub
85 N 6th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55403
March isn't the only month to think Irish! Whether you’re in PR, marketing, communications, business, or just appreciate beer, join us at Kieran's Irish Pub for this fun event. You'll hear from Finnegans' Patty Morrissey about the Finnegans' story and strategies and tactics the business uses to share that story. How does Finnegans turn beer into food? What is a Brewtel? Come find out! Invite a co-worker! Appetizers will be served from 5-5:30 p.m., and Patty will share Finnegan’s unique communications approach with Q&A starting at 5:20 p.m. for 25 minutes.Then enjoy a great evening of mixing and mingling while enjoying Kieran's fabulous Titanic Lounge.
Minnesota PRSA Member- $20
General Admission- $25
2016 Event Pass Eligible
APR Candidate Portfolio Coaching
Wednesday, April 20
110 North 5th St.
This APR Candidate Portfolio Coaching session is for APR candidates who are preparing their campaign portfolios for Readiness Reviews, and who are ready to demonstrate knowledge of the four-step process (Research, Planning, Implementation, and Evaluation). Bring your draft questionnaire and campaign portfolio, and get feedback from experienced APRs so you can adjust and/or finalize its content for presentation to your Readiness Review panel.
Note to APR candidates:
The first APR Readiness Reviews are scheduled for June. If your goal is to sit for a Readiness Review panel in June or anytime in 2016, make sure you plan in these steps:
- If you aren’t already, become a member of PRSA.
- Apply for the APR process at PRAccreditation.org and pay your fee. Your application must be approved by national PRSA 45 days prior to your Readiness Review panel.
- Request a Readiness Review be set up for you by contacting Karen Lyons, APR at Lyons010@hotmail.com.
- Submit your Readiness Review Questionnaire to Karen no later than 15 days in advance of your scheduled Readiness Review.
- Bring your portfolio to your scheduled Readiness Review.