What is NocTel Talk?
For all the new NocTel Fiber users, you may be wondering what NocTel Talk is or what other services NocTel has. Talk is NocTel's Host VoIP solution designed for the business, education, and government sectors. NocTel Talk was the first product created by our team and offers a powerful communication solution for organizations, giving them an effective, affordable, and flexible phone solution.
What does VoIP and Hosted mean?
VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol and is also commonly used to describe a phone service provided over a network or the Internet. VoIP essentially allows user to cut their traditional phone lines and use an Internet connection for their phone services.
Hosted means that the equipment and significant systems that makes the services function are not located at the user's site but accessed over the Internet. Hosted services can be a massive benefit by cutting overhead, removing the need for placing expensive equipment onsite and hiring teams to manage it.
What else does NocTel offer?
Today, NocTel has several services and products:
- Talk - Our best-in-class Hosted VoIP service
- Flow - Contact / Call Center queueing solution
- Insight - Web-based reporting for all NocTel products
- Go - A mobile app for Talk, to mobilize your VoIP service
- Alert - A modernized and flexible intercom and paging solution
- Fiber - Broadband Fiber service, currently serving the Clark County, WA area.
If you would like to learn more about NocTel Talk or any of our services, head over to our website for more information.