Life Science Forum Basel Speakers
Our theme this year is *Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Life Sciences*.
We are looking at the way new tech is transforming our environment when machines are learning, creating new opportunities and demanding new kinds of collaboration and, of course, new strategies for using genetic data effectively and safely with deep learning and cognitive computing.
We are pleased to announce the following speakers:
Keynote Speaker: Susan Gasser, director at FMI
- Topic: “Large and small data and the future of medicine”
Speaker: Simon Tilley, SAS
- Topic: “From finding new drugs to better physician engagement – AI has a lot to offer to pharma”
Speaker: Czuee Morey, WEGA
- Topic: "Reimagining clinical trials with digital biomarkers"
Speaker: Tim Wntermantel, IQVIA
- Topic: “Real-World Value of Medicines: Using Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning to find Patients, understand likely treatment responses and support a product’s value story along the life cycle”
Speaker: Manuel Heuer, Dacadoo
- Topic: "How Big Data and AI helps insurers to motivate its members to adopt healthier lifestyles"
Speaker: Peter Lange, NNIT
- Topic: “How to compete in the Data Driven Digital Transformation in the Pharmaceutical Industry?”
Stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks.