Dear Location Owners
WhooHoo! We need something to celebrate ;-)
We are very pleased to have been approved by Government to have shoots again (with local crew only). We are naturally very happy about this, but are also very aware of safety protocols and procedures that need to be in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
We have a very stringent protocol in place that includes, but not limited to, the following:
- masks for all crew;
- sanitiser on arrival, at various places on set, and in the bathrooms;
- temperature checks for all crew arriving on location;
- recce’s will be limited or avoided as far as possible and the number of people coming onto location for a recce will be limited;
- catering in individual packs and nothing exposed / no open buffet;
- staggered entry of crew on set to avoid congestion or large groups of people;
- fewer people on set (max 50) with a mandatory 4 m2 per person;
- locations will be cleaned (if necessary before arrival), but most definitely post the shoot by a certified COVID-19 cleaning company.
We are hoping that many of our international clients will go ahead with shoots, utilising local crew and live streaming. To this end, you having fibre or very good wifi at your location is now super important. This may well become our new normal ;-)
We need feedback from you and in order for us to be able to bring you shoots, so we would appreciate it immensely if you would click on the link below and answer this short questionnaire:
Stay safe, stay sane!
Julia, Hayley and Renee