We've got events for all
August has never been busier, and we have the great big calendar to prove it! This month is packed with great activities, festivals, fairs, you name it - just choose your favorites (or all of them), and get going ... because there's always time to rest once summer's over!
Here are a few highlights -- check 'em all out at VisitSandpoint.com.
- July 29-Aug. 8 The Festival at Sandpoint (see details above)
- Aug. 6-7 Bonner County Rodeo. Cinch up your spurs and head on out to the 5th annual PRCA/WPRA Bonner County Rodeo held in the Bonner County Fairgrounds, 4203 N. Boyer Rd.
- Aug. 7 Long Bridge Swim. Hundreds of swimmers ply the waters of Lake Pend Oreille in this annual event. (pictured above)
- Aug. 14-15 Arts and Crafts Fair. Pend Oreille Arts Council's annual event in downtown Sandpoint features artist booths, food vendors, and a youth art arena.
- Aug. 18-21 Bonner County Fair. Old-fashioned country event at the Bonner County Fairgrounds, featuring the Challenge of Champions bull riding on Friday and the Demolition Derby on Saturday night.
- Sept. 3-6 Fall Fest. Even though it's in September, this annual Labor Day Weekend beer tasting is Schweitzer's biggest event of summer - so start planning!
And of course every day is full of fun at Silverwood Theme Park, just 30 minutes south of town. The water park and new roller coaster are not to be missed!