2016 Fall Festival, Office Decorating Contest, Costume Contest and More!
On Friday, October 28, Coastline's Classified Senate held the annual Fall Festival fundraising event, which turned out to be quite a success, despite the unpredictable weather! Over 60 people attended and enjoyed a costume contest, tombstone decorating contest and anxiously awaited the winners of the office decorating contest to be announced. In addition, there were over 30 prizes donated by employees and businesses.
With the numerous donations, Coastline was able to bring in over $600 in the opportunity drawing. A special thanks to our bake sale volunteers, Lisa Shore and Lisa Winger! Another big thank you to everyone who donated baked goods, raising another $400 for the bake sale! Proceeds from the bake sale and the drawing will benefit the Scholarship Fund.
The success of the event would not have been possible without the help of the festival donors, volunteers John Kistler, Pat Kelley, Jeff Evans, Alex, Kathy McKinley, Dave Cant from Maintenance and Operations; Jerry Hein and Roy Heffelman from IT and Jenny Fasulkey and Luis Morales from Marketing. The Classified Senate would like to thank everyone for coming out and supporting the 2016 Fall Festival.
Please find a list of the winners below:
Office Decorating Contest Winners and Awards:
- 1st Special Programs at Newport Beach – Bowling Party at Lucky Strike - Orange
- 2nd Assessment Center at College Center – Catered lunch
- 3rd Maintenance and Operations – Catered lunch
Tombstone Contest Winner and Award:
- 1st – Kerry Jones - $10 Starbucks gift card & cup
Costume Contest Winners and Awards:
- 1st – Mark Worden - $10 Starbucks gift card & cup
- 2nd – Kathie Tran & Charlene Ho - $10 Starbucks gift card & cup (each)
- 3rd- Kathy McKindley - $10 Starbucks gift card & cup